Module for electrodes making
Plug-in of Rhinoceros developed to create electrodes
ElectrodeX is a plug-in of Rhinoceros developed to create electrodes. Thanks to ElextrodeX it is possible to quickly pull out electrodes from surfaces, expand them, define the head, the reference mark and much more. ElextrodeX was developed based on the experience of the mold makers. Furthermore, ElectrodeX has a very competitive price and it’s really very easy to use.
The ElectrodeX Toolbar is downloaded inside Rhinoceros; it is possible to move it on the screen and place it anywhere in the desktop. The various applications are organised inside the Toolbar in a way that allows a quick and simple use of them.
This funcion allows quick drawing of the area to be eroded, it also possible to automatically erase the elements that are not part of the electrode.
With ElectrodeX it is possible to use the following applications:
- Extend the faces in tangency, following a fixed direction, or vertically directly towards the head
- Maintain the zero of the model correlated with the one of the electrode
- The same electrode can be used several times
- Use of standard ( 3R, etc.) or custom supports
- Visual check of application areas
- Automatic collisions’ control
VERSION: 2.0 – DATE: 31/01/2022
– Fixed the problem of z-level base computation (5217).
– Results of Collision control command can be removed
It is possible to remove Collision control data with the new menu item:
And with second button mouse click on the toolbar button – “Check collision”:
– Now it is possible to select visualization mode of electrode (wire-frame or shaded) independently on model:
– Data of XML Report table will be attached to the layer associated with the electrode (5218).
– The command “Rotate point at apply point” was extended with new ability. Now it is possible to select centre point of the rotation.
VERSION: 1.4 – DATE: 05/03/2020
– Solved problem of not stable result of collision check command (issue 4402)
VERSION: 1.3 – DATE: 19/12/2018
– Solved crash in collision check command (issue 3710).
– XML report is generated only for active (visible layer) electrodes now. The name of the layer is used as electrode name in report. Parameters window is shown for each active electrode now (issue 3790)
VERSION: 1.2 – DATE: 08/11/2018
– Added possibility to perform xml report for multiple electrodes (issue 3734).
– Added possibility to choose the save path for xml report file (issue 3735).
VERSION: 1.1 – DATE: 24/09/2018
Added xml report command (issue 3627).