CAD software for 3D modeling
The world’s most versatile 3D modeler
Rhinoceros can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate and translate curves, surfaces, solids, point clouds and polygonal NURBS * meshes. There are no limits of complexity, degree or size, apart from those of the hardware.
Rhino 7 adds dozens of improvements to existing tools and new commands:
- SubD: For designers who wish to quickly explore organic shapes, SubD is a new type of geometry that can be edited, with highly precise shapes. Unlike other geometry types, SubD combines free-form precision by allowing fast modifications.
- FittingBlendSrf: the new Refine option avoids the need to create a simpler blend fitting surface.
- Revolution: the ends of the revolution axis can be attached to objects using object snaps when recording the construction history.
- CombineSrf: The construction history block allows the control points of combined surfaces to be modified.
- ExtractSrf: Support for the construction history.
- CombineSrf: now includes the G2 option.
Creating objects with Rhinoceros continues to improve. In Rhino 7, many improvements have been made to existing tools, including new commands and extrusion objects. Please click HERE to find out all the news!
Rhinoceros from today:
- manages larger projects
- it is faster
- boasts over 2000 improvements
Find out why to choose Rhinoceros!
Precision and speed
for three-dimensional free-form modeling, normally only available on very expensive platforms.
With Rhino you can model any shape quickly and easily.
Precision and speed
always useful for design, prototyping, design, analysis and implementation of any type of 3D model.
Fast even on a normal laptop PC.
with all the most widespread 2D and 3D drawing applications, CAM, analysis, animation and usable in all sectors.
Available on Windows and MacOS platforms.
Find out more about the supported machines, its features or the latest news.
If you are interested in learning more:
You may be interested also in…